The Canon e-HDxs HJ21ex7.5B-IASE-A is a 21x 2/3″ telephoto lens built to offer high performance in HDTV news gathering. The lens is lightweight and can be relied upon under harsh conditions. Additionally, it’s equipped with features such as internal focus and shuttle-shot programmable positioning. The focal-length range is 7.5-158mm with a minimum object distance of 2.8′ (0.9 m). This lens has a 2x extender for doubling focal length.
- Sophisticated Drive System
- To make the lens easier to use, Canon has developed an advanced drive boasting all the features of the previous e-HDxs system. With improved human ergonomics in mind, the lens provides the highest level of comfort and versatility.
- High Definition Ready
- Many high definition cameras are hamstrung by insufficient optics. Electronic Field Production (EFP) lenses traditionally have been built to accommodate standard definition. This lens is designed specifically with high definition in mind. The optics increase fidelity, making sure HD footage is crystal clear.
- Improved Image Quality
- The lens element design greatly reduces aberrations and image distortions. These advances contribute to more balanced imaging from center to edge throughout the aperture range.
- Shuttle-Shot Technology
- The lens has added capability when zooming, using the shuttle-shot switch. At the touch of a button, the lens can move to a pre-programmed point, going back and forth. This can also be used creatively while providing a no hassle way of verifying focus.
- Integrated 2x Extender
- For instant close-up images, the lens has a switch that inserts an element that doubles the focal length at any point in the zoom range. Instead of using the zoom function the extender gives immediate close up images.
There are no reviews yet.