Sony HDVF-EL20 Overview
The Sony HDVF-EL20 0.7″ Full HD Color OLED Viewfinder is used with a wide range of Sony cameras that feature the 20-pin round HDVF viewfinder interface. It features quick pixel response for tracking and focusing on moving objects. The use of OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display technology helps deliver excellent contrast and a wide dynamic range.
The viewfinder’s specially developed optical loupe provides a high eye-point, which allows operators to see a wider area of the picture if they stand back from the eyepiece. The image displayed on the viewfinder can be downscaled via the menu or assignable button to avoid vignetting.
- HD Color Camera: HDC-4300, HDC-2500 series, HSC-300R/100R series
- Disc Camcorder: PDW-680/700/750/850/F800
- Solid State Memory Camcorder: PMW-500, PXW-X400/X500
- Digital Motion Picture Camera: F65
- OLED Display Technology
- Quick motion picture response and production of images with minimal blurring and ghosting
- Performance for shooting on location is not influenced by changes in environmental temperature
- OLED panel allows a pure black screen to be displayed
- Thanks to high-peak brightness, the panel is capable of displaying brilliance of sparkling objects such as twinkling of stars or glittering glass
- Self-luminescent OLED panel allows for excellent color reproduction across the entire spectrum in virtually any shade or brightness
- Focus Assist Function
- Peaking Function: Edge enhancement can be performed in the horizontal/vertical direction on the entire screen; coloring the edge enhancement part can improve visibility
- Peaking Plus Function: Edge enhancement can be performed on the object that is specified using a color, an area selected, or both
- Image Magnification (Focus Mag) Function: Displays a part of the image expanded to twice the size, allowing you to focus with ease
- Assignable Switch and Presets
- Brightness and contrast can be pre-set for selection through an assignable switch or a menu operation
- Two assignable switches are provided for the storage of frequently used functions
- Tally Lamps
- The viewfinder has three tally lamps (red, green, and yellow), which light up in response to tally signals
There are no reviews yet.